Your trust is very important to us. We know the importance of personal information to you. We will take appropriate safety protection measures in accordance with laws and regulations and do our best to protect your personal information. Before using Mr.Wallet services, please be sure to carefully read and thoroughly understand this policy, and use related products or services after confirming that you fully understand and agree. Once you start using Mr.Wallet services, you have fully understood and agreed to this policy.
Information We Collect
We may collect certain types of Information, including Information that can be used to identify you, which includes name, email address and phone number (“Personal Information”), and Information that does not identify you personally. You may provide us with Personal Information when you register for an account, use the Service, post User Content, interact with other users of the Service through communication or messaging features, or send us customer service related requests.
We collect the following types of Information:
- Contact Informationthat allows us to communicate with you, such as your name, email addresses, social media website user account names, telephone numbers, or other addresses at which you receive communications from or on behalf of Mr.Wallet.in.
- Relationship Informationthat helps us to understand who you are and what types of offers you might like. This includes lifestyle, preference, and interest information; location information related to your state/province, city, or pin code; the types of offers that interest you; information collected from social media interactions (such as via Facebook Connect, Instagram and Twitter); and demographic information (e.g., birth date, age, gender).
- Search Information, meaning the terms or keywords you searches for when using the Services, online on www.mrwallet.in.
- Shopping List Informationabout what items and terms you search for and place on your Shopping List when using the Services, as well as what items you check off of your Shopping List when using the Services.
- Transaction Informationabout how you interact with the Services, such as the offers you view and redeem, other products you purchase, and the stores you prefer; other information about how you use our Services, email, other communications; and how you interact with Mr.Wallet.in merchants, business partners, and service providers.
- Location Information, including precise location data, to help us deliver you offers near locations you shop if you have activated our Services on a mobile device and permitted your mobile device to transmit location data; that Mr.Wallet.in may collect from the Services operating on a mobile device.
To ensure that your site is functioning properly, to provide you with an easier access experience, and to recommend content that you may be interested in, we store small data files called cookies on your computer or mobile device. Cookies usually contain identifiers, site names, and some numbers and characters. With cookies, websites can store data such as your preferences or shopping baskets.
You can manage or delete cookies according to your own preferences. For details, see AboutCookies.org. You can clear all cookies saved on your computer. Most web browsers have the ability to block cookies. However, if you do this, you will need to change your user settings every time you visit our site. For more information on how to change your browser settings, visit the relevant settings page for your browser.
For example, when you access our Services, Mr.Wallet.in and our service providers may place cookies on your computers or mobile devices. These cookies may include means for tracking your Transaction Information with a Merchant and may include tracking technology from third-party affiliate-network operators. Cookies allow us to recognize you when you return, and track and target your interests in order to provide a customized experience. They also help us provide a customized experience and help us to detect certain kinds of fraud. A “cookie” is a small amount of information that a web server sends to your browser that stores information about your account, your preferences, and your use of the Services. Some cookies contain serial numbers that allow us to connect your activity with the Services with other information we store about you in your profile or as related to your other interactions with the Services.
We think that you benefit from a more personalized experience when we know more about you and the kinds of offers you like. However, you can limit the information you provide to Mr.Wallet.in, and you can limit the communications that Mr.Wallet.in sends to you.
You may also manage your email preferences by clicking “unsubscribe” on any email communication we send you. You may choose to subscribe to some types of messages, and may choose to unsubscribe from others.
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, children under 14 are not permitted to use the Service and we do not knowingly collect or maintain Personal Information from persons under 14 years-of-age, and no part of the Service is directed to persons under 14. If you are under 14 years-of-age, then please do not use or access Service at any time or in any manner.